Cyber Security Training Programme for Women
Accelerated learning pathway
The Cyber Software Academy for Women is a 3-month programme designed by QA to prepare women for a career in Cyber Security.
The programme is open to women of any technical or career background and women all ages who are looking to begin or change to a career in Cyber Security. Each cohort of women will be guided through an accelerated learning pathway to help them secure a role as quickly as possible after their training.
Cyber Security Training
The Cyber Security Training programme is a 12 week course with one week modules on each of the following:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cyber security Part 1: Secure DevOps
- LAMP and PHP
- MySQL and NoSQL
- Docker and MEAN Stack
- Serverless (Cloud) applications. Function as a Service
- Cyber Security Part 2. Penetration Testing
- Cyber Security Part 3. Coding and Security Operations
- Cyber Security Part 4. Reverse engineering Applications and Malware
The first week will be full time onsite in Bristol and each subsequent week will be split as follows: 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
The training will be held at QA’s centre in Bristol, which will mean a focus on supplying candidates into industry in the South West.
Before the training programme commences, candidates are introduced to industry employers looking for their skill set as we help you open up opportunities for employment.